Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sire Gentle




The air beneath my feet is made of bricks
I could tell just from the feel
With each step tempting a peel

You melt my heart to stone
My soul crushed to bone
To the skies I cry via telephone
Dooms day I wish to postpone

Save me the drone
Make me a clone
Right outta my rib cone
Or at least fix me this hone
Same which I have and do hone
Lest I writhe 'n moan
Sick am I of my very own tone
By now, Your light should've shown

None other have I got
You alone fuel my breathing gut
Boy, am I an-hungred...venison of Your pot
Signaled Verizon, safe in cot

Pass me not "Sire Gentle"
Cast thy sight to behold my tears
Hear my humble cry


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                ©Adejobi Israel Oreoluwa

No comments:

Post a Comment