Friday, December 14, 2012

Epizoon



As a woman is said to be "heavy"
So can same be hypothetically said of me

Way too heavy to move
Blessed ability of kinetics
Hardly ever failed not to prove
Cursed disability of statics
Thus unable to correspond the groove

Filtering into my lobes of audibility
Slithering into my sutures of sanity
Blistering my dearest faculty
Endangering my fairest fragility

Complexity doth warringly lay siege
Simplicity battles to retain prestige
Connectivity staggers to balance a bridge

What shall I do?
What say thee?


                                                                                                                                                ©Adejobi Israel Oreoluwa

2 comments:

  1. Its amazing :), good 1 mahn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I owe it to the amazing God who gave inspiration...

    ReplyDelete