Monday, October 31, 2011

Three Things




Daily I intercourse with you
Upon the horses of  avoidance my wishes ride
Yet down the road of *the blunt real*; they are allighted
I am pregnant with a pregnany which bears yet more pregnancy seemingly to infinity
So pregnant, pregnancy hath of an unavoidability become an enemistic ally


Is he born
Doth he yet remain unborn
Of her marked with the mark
The mark that marks to be marked with the mark; servant of the master mark


Mother of the trilogy of bourne
Trilogy of mystology
Or perhaps mystology of trilogy
Personified in infinitesimally infinite mythology


Propaganda promulgated; the much spoken of supposed mastery of pathology
Acclaimed masters yet unaware of their status read; comatose
Infected with exceeding abundance of an overdose
Of the very dote of ill
They asymptotingly profer antedote in pill


Such educated illiteracy


Quite a state of knowledgible ignorance


Easily likenable to purity in pigery
Hyperbolic eternity in porgeatry


Indeed a profound emptiness


Fragile ruggedity
Rugged fragility


Scalar journeying into the promised land
Vector wandering into the forbidden abyss


Like a merry-go-round
Wandering loose and bound
Confusionist specificity doth plentiously abound
Static velocity yet seemeth; running all a-ground


Please tell me where to seek satisfaction
For I am caught up in this not untrue non-fiction
Of the much bigger and real picture, this only remaineth but a fraction



My flirtation with intelligence
My promiscuity with brilliance
My randy flings with organisation


The former birthing innovation
The latter; birthing execution
The very first in last place; birthing civilisation


Civilisation


That which I obsessingly seek
The window this self of mine doth ceaslessly peak
A self tho' not mine; only given me out of heavenly leak
The projection of me is but a covering; flesh like steak
My return date; only to come after I am dried and weak
The date it carries I know not, tho' I forever quest and seek


Three things I am sure of
And yet have not iota neither of knowledge nor control


My 
   Introduction,
             Inhabitant continuation, and
      Final evacuation...


No comments:

Post a Comment